What to pay attention to when you choose a house or vacant lot?
Which city are you interested in?
(by the way, I can work for you in all these cities)
- Cape Coral
- Pine Island
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Bonita Springs
- Sanibel Island
- Captiva Island
- Marco Island
In which neighborhood within the city do you want to be?
- newer neighborhood
- quiet location with little traffic
- Infrastructurally strong area
- Location in a gated community
- Close to schools, hospital, shopping, restaurants etc.
- Area where properties are connected to the city water supply
What is important for the location?
- Should be near a golf course or tennis courts
- Location on the beach, lake or a nature preserve
- Location by the water or on dry land
- Location on a freshwater canal or on a canal with access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Are gulf access, bridges or locks a problem
- Rear orientation of the property, i.e. future exposure of the pool to the sun
How much square footage do you want?
- Land area
- Living space in the house
- Outside area at the pool
Age and design of the house?
- Contemporary style
- Traditional Florida style
- Mediterranean style
Floor plan and features of the house?
- open layout or clearly separated
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms
- Additional rooms like den, office, library, fitness room etc.
- Double or triple garage
- New construction or existing house
- Solid construction with concrete roof tiles or shingles
- Pool and jacuzzi
- Tile or wooden floors, pavers in the outdoor area, high ceilings, etc.
What is your budget and time frame to buy?
- purchase price
- purchase expenses
- Assessments stemming from the city utilities
- Repairs or renovation
- Furniture and other equipment that make a house ready for rent
- Extension of a boat dock
- cash purchase
- Financing and financing costs
All these and other things play a role in buying a property. Please contact me anytime and I will advise you on your plans, in order to be able to present you with the best options. In the meantime, you can request a free automated search of all real estate listings according to your criteria. Do not waste time with Zillow or Trulia, which only update market data days later - our real-time system keeps you immediately up to date with the latest information.
Do you want to search like Realtors do?